The Active Testing Solutions Testing Process
Active Testing Solutions offers gold standard Methamphetamine Testing in New Zealand. We have developed ourselves New Zealand’s leading methamphetamine testing company on the back of measuing every decision that we make against our GOLD STANDARD expectations. It is because of this that we only offer the highest level of testing and lead New Zealand in offering complete peace of mind for our clients.
Active Testing Solutions offers Four Types of Tests
- We have three pre-remediation tests and of course an in-depth post remediation test.
- All of our tests meet or exceed the Ministry of Health Recommendations.
- We hold ourselves accountable not only to New Zealand standards, but the highest level of testing processes that we can find anywhere on the planet.
- Screening Assessment Test – This is the most common test that we perform and is uses as our standard baseline test. Please note that we use a Laboratory Composite Test to conduct this baseline test, rather than a Field Composite Test as most company’s do. In fact, as far as we can tell, we are the only company in New Zealand that offers this level of baseline testing! It is really important that you understand the difference between these tests, for more information, click here.
- Individual Screening Assessment Test – This is the next level up and is used in circumstance where there is some reason to believe that there may be contamination on site.
- Detailed Assessment Test – This is most in depth testing available anywhere in New Zealand today. This test is used either when previous testing has produced contaminated results or where there is a very compelling reason to believe that the property is contaminated.
- Post Remediation Test – In cases where contamination has been found on site and decontamination has been performed on the property ATS will then come in to perform the final step – post remediation testing. This test is performed in a very similar way to the Detailed Assessment Test and is used to deliver the final report clearing the property of any contamination.
We have grown our business on one key principle. New Zealand deserves a GOLD STANDARD methamphetamine testing company and we are committed to delivering it.
It is not testing that we sell, it is complete PEACE OF MIND for our clients. You know that when you engage ATS to perform your methamphetamine testing, that you are getting the best possible testing available anywhere in New Zealand.
WE CARRY MULTIMILLION DOLLAR INSURANCE POLICIES
WE WILL TAKE ALL THE STRESS OUT OF METHAMPHETAMINE TESTING
So if you are wanting GOLD STANDARD methamphetamine testing, then call Active Testing Solutions – the experts.
Here’s how it works.
Cross Contamination – The Risks and How To Avoid Them
Cross contamination is a real risk and something that needs to be carefully managed. There are two types of cross contamination risks that you should be aware of. Firstly, cross contamination between properties and secondly cross contamination of various areas within your property. Active Testing Solutions has developed a set of Standard Operating Procedures which guarantee that we avoid both of these pitfalls, meaning that our clients are fully protected every step of the way.
Our Standard Operating Procedures have been developed to address each of these risks. Firstly we will discuss the avoidance of cross contamination between properties. We achieve this by strict adherence to our Personal Protective Equipment policy. Prior to entering any property our collection technicians will don their base level gear. This is:
- Shoe covers – we will never step on site without first covering our shoes with brand new shoe covers. This ensures that there is no risk of contamination being brought onto site from previous sites that have been visited.
- Gloves – no surface will be touched without first donning a new pair of gloves. Again this ensures that there is no risk of contamination from external sources.
- Paper Overalls – whenever there is reason to believe that a property may be contaminated, no staff will enter the property without first donning brand new paper overalls and respiratory protection. While protecting our staff, this also ensures that there is no risk of contamination between high risk properties.
- Surface Contamination – when performing methamphetamine testing, there are a number of “tools of the trade” that are used. These tools of course need to be placed on the property. In order to avoid cross contamination all tools are placed on disposable surface covers. This means that no tools used on site will come into direct contact with any surfaces on site.
Collectively these procedures ensure that there is zero risk of cross contamination between sites.
Step two is to ensure zero cross contamination of each sample site within the property. Our Standard Operating Procedures ensure that there is zero risk of cross contamination on site. The key method of achieving this is to ensure that none of the tools that are used for Sample 1 are used for Sample 2, Sample 3 etc. This picture illustrates each component that is used for each sample. As you can see we have individual gloves, sizing tool and vial for each sample that is taken. This means that there is zero risk of cross contamination of sample sites within the property.
Each of these items are discarded following each sample being taken. This ensures that we can consistently offer our Gold Standard fully guaranteed testing process. There is no substitution for excellence and it is our commitment to Gold Standard that sets us apart from our competition.
Our mission is to positively impact the entire methamphetamine testing industry by raising the bar of what customers should expect from their testing providers. Give us a call today and find out what it’s like to deal with New Zealand’s leading methamphetamine testing company.