Individual Screening Assessment Test
THE MOST IN-DEPTH SCREENING ASSESSMENT AVAILABLE ANYWHERE IN NEW ZEALAND
When a composite test just won’t cut it.
The reality is that sometimes you have reason to believe that your property may be contaminated with methamphetamine. In these cases, there is simply no point in conducting a composite test first and then having to proceed to individual testing when your fears are proved to be right. But, you are not 100% sure, so you don’t want to jump straight in headfirst and spend thousands of dollars on a Detailed Assessment. We completely understand and it is because of this that we have developed a middle ground that is perfect for these very frustrating scenarios.
What is involved with the Individual Screening Assessment Test?
- Samples are taken from all rooms (including hallways) – as per NZS 8510.
- Please note that at this point we are still operating under the “screening assessment guidelines” from the NZS 8510 standard and as such we can take fewer samples.
- The individual swabs are placed into individual vials and are sent to our state of the art laboratory partners.
- Our laboratory partners will test each sample individually to ascertain the contamination levels at each sample site.
- Once the test has been completed, you will be supplied with a full in-depth report including interpretation of results and recommendations.
Free no obligation quote
$99+gst per sample
*Travel costs may apply.
How It Works?
Active Testing Solutions takes a gold standard approach to Methamphetamine Testing. While many meth testing companies select a lesser version of the tests which is non-compliant with the NZS 8510 standard, Active Testing Solutions has developed a pricing strategy which allows our clients to receive the highest possible testing processes available in New Zealand at similar and in some cases a lesser price.
Please note that Active Testing Solutions does not charge additional fees for expedited tests and guarantees a three business day turnaround on all testing.
1. Collect Testing Samples
Our professionally trained collection technicians will visit the property to collect samples.
2. Individual Laboratory Tested Swabs
Each sample is taken using a single swap which is the placed in its own laboratory vial.
3. Same Day Shipping of Samples
All samples are shipped directly to our state of the art laboratory partners.
4. Individual Laboratory Test
Each individual sample is tested for contamination.
You will receive an in depth report highlighting the contamination levels of each specific area tested as well as recommendations on how to proceed.
6. Meth is found, what now?
We will now need to proceed to a Detailed Assessment Test in order to meet NZS 8510. The good news is that, we will be able to use the samples that have been taken as part of this Individual Screening Assessment Test to make up part of the Detailed Assessment Test. That means that we will only need to take samples to cover the additional requirements of the NZS 8510.