Individual Screening Assessment Test
THE MOST IN-DEPTH SCREENING ASSESSMENT AVAILABLE ANYWHERE IN NEW ZEALAND
When a composite test just won’t cut it.
There are two scenarios when an Individual Screening Test is utilised. The first and by far the most common scenario is following a Laboratory Composite Test being conducted where a failed result has been produced. Due to our industry leading Initial Screening Test methodology, we are able to proceed (using the samples previously taken) to an Individual Laboratory Test of those samples without having to come back to site. As far as we can ascertain, we are the only company in NZ offering this intermediary step which significantly reduces cost and time spent on the process. This SIGNIFICANT offering is one of the key reasons that ATS is held up as New Zealand’s leading methamphetamine property testing company.
The second scenario, is when a client has some reason to believe that a property is contaminated and as such, a composite test is seen as a redundant step.
What is involved with the Individual Screening Assessment Test under this scenario?
- Samples are taken from all rooms (including hallways) – as per NZS 8510.
- Please note that at this point we are still operating under the “screening assessment guidelines” from the NZS 8510 standard and as such we can take fewer samples.
- The individual swabs are placed into individual vials and are sent to our state of the art laboratory partners.
- Our laboratory partners will test each sample individually to ascertain the contamination levels at each sample site.
- Once the test has been completed, you will be supplied with a full in-depth report including interpretation of results and recommendations.
Free no obligation quote
Scenario One (samples have previously been taken through the Initial Screening Test)
$89+gst per sample
Scenario Two (samples need to be taken)
$99+gst per sample
*Travel costs may apply.
How It Works?
Active Testing Solutions takes a gold standard approach to Methamphetamine Testing. While many meth testing companies select a lesser version of the tests which is non-compliant with the NZS 8510 standard, Active Testing Solutions has developed a pricing strategy which allows our clients to receive the highest possible testing processes available in New Zealand at similar and in some cases a lesser price.
Please note that Active Testing Solutions does not charge additional fees for expedited tests and guarantees a three business day turnaround on all testing.
1. Collect Testing Samples
Our professionally trained collection technicians will visit the property to collect samples.
2. Individual Laboratory Tested Swabs
Each sample is taken using a single swap which is the placed in its own laboratory vial.
3. Same Day Shipping of Samples
All samples are shipped directly to our state of the art laboratory partners.
4. Individual Laboratory Test
Each individual sample is tested for contamination.
You will receive an in depth report highlighting the contamination levels of each specific area tested as well as recommendations on how to proceed.
6. Meth is found, what now?
We will now need to proceed to a Detailed Assessment Test in order to meet NZS 8510. The good news is that, we will be able to use the samples that have been taken as part of this Individual Screening Assessment Test to make up part of the Detailed Assessment Test. That means that we will only need to take samples to cover the additional requirements of the NZS 8510.