Detailed Assessment Test
The New Zealand Standards Authority has implemented NZS8510 which governs how detailed assessment testing is to be completed.
So when would you require a Detailed Assessment Test?
This is our most in-depth testing and is used in two different scenarios.
- We have performed previous screening assessments which have highlighted that there are areas in the property which have contamination levels above 1.5ug/100cm2.
- In this scenario, where we have discovered any single sample area that is contaminated above NZS 8510 Recommendations, we must come back in and perform a detailed assessment of the entire property.
- You have very strong reasons to believe that the property is contaminated and as such you have made the decision to proceed directly to this level of testing.
- All samples must be taken individually.
- Every 10m2 (or part thereof) must be tested.
- Every room must be tested.